r ROI Through Social Media Ecology And The Engagement Lifecycle by Social Networking Information for Business: "If you are working way too hard on your social networking campaigns, and seeing few results, it’s time to step back and look at things from the ecological point of view and take the following actions:alance of life"
1. Zoom out to the big picture: Approach your global social network as a living ecology, a Social Media Ecology made up of many living cultures and social networks.
2. Examine each culture closely and look at your interactions within that culture: Has it been effective? If not, how can you better fit the cultural community? Before you start a new community, make sure you know what you are getting into.
3. Within each social network: Engage, Listen, Interact
4. Measure: Measure each social network’s effectiveness in your marketing strategy, and measure your global effectiveness as well. This will help you identify where your engagement is having the most impact.
5. Repeat the lifecycle: The interaction lifecycle is continuous, see it as a circle of life that cycles continuously in your Social Media Ecology.
In summary, your ROI can be improved in your social media marketing campaigns by seeing the big picture. Just as the Earth’s global ecology is a b