A collection of short stories from new voices – the breaking edge cross-currents of mystery, fantasy, science fiction, and romance.
Worlds new or perhaps re-visited – but only you will know if this is the stuff of dreams – or nightmares.
Wolves that talk to nearly-extinct humans through their minds.
Witches that not only represent the five elements, but also the five principles that can defeat all magic.
Goddesses who have to work together to defeat a priestess who has mastered social media, and is threatening to use it to zombify the world.
How an angel regained her lost wings by finding her true self.
A female mechanical genius escapes her failure by learning the finer points of marketing – and its key single core basic.
Satire that bites a little close to the truth of our modern times – the political theatre that turns deadly – and a woman witness who profits from her mis-statements about abuse, but loses all trust of the people around her…
New Voices Vol. 5: Sep-Oct 2018 – Fiction Writing Anthology
- When the Crow Calls by C. C. Brower
- Witch Coven Harvest by S. H. Marpel
- Freed by S. H. Marpel
- The Alepha Solution by S. H. Marpel
- Gaia by S. H. Marpel
- A Case of Missing Wings by S. H. Marpel & J. R. Kruse
- The Case of the Naughty Nightmare by J. R. Kruse
- On Love’s Edge by J. R. Kruse
- Synco (TM) by J. R. Kruze & R. L. Saunders
- The Girl Who Built Tomorrow by J. R. Kruze
- Beltway Gremlin by R. L. Saunders
- The Lonely Witness by R. L. Saunders
The post New Voices Vol. 5: Sep-Oct 2018 – New Fiction Writing by Various appeared first on Living Sensical.
from Living Sensical https://ift.tt/2JrdL7c